OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I am thinking who better candidate than you Rick lol. Would love to see that no doubt. Heck they should give you one then no one would even show up at the track let alone run you ;)
You'd probably have to go back to the same GM based Turbo 400 3 speed transmission that's used in the Drag Pack cars,as even a Jon Sipple based 8HP90 is probably going to be stressed beyond being reliable,lol.For the headaches involved in making the Hellephant work,you'd be farther ahead with GM's old school carb 1.000hp offering.FCA/Stellentis screwed up in my opinion with only building a 1,000 Hellephants,if you're going to build something like the Hellephant and tell the whole world how good you are while beating on your chest,you better build enough to satsify the market in my opinion,and FCA dropped the ball in that regard

Oliver Closehauf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Laramie
Engine
Cummins 5.9
did you read the notes? 19k and they recommend a bunch of changes like pinning the crank and swapping out the pistons and rods. No injectors, no coils...

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Which moderator figured this had to be moved,i don't really think it needed moving.You guys overstep your boundries at times.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've known me for a long time, pretty much my whole life. I would not trust me to have access to that.

So, will it fit in a Gladiator?

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I've known me for a long time, pretty much my whole life. I would not trust me to have access to that.

So, will it fit in a Gladiator?
With enough money you could make it fit your lawn mower,lol. Go onto Youtube i'm pretty sure there's a video of a Gladiator with a Hellcat engine stuffed into it's engine bay

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
As low as $1672/month with affirm-logo.pngLearn More,

dang just out of my reach haha