Wind noise.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl

the draft under the console is a real concern..I live in texas but make a few trips each winter to the mountains and have noticed that the console in mine is not insulated from the outdoors and gets really cold.

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
I just had the same thing happen to me last night coming home from work. I rolled the window down and up a couple of times. still had it. Then I pulled over and pushed up on the channel seal and also ran my hand on the door seals and the flap seal on the bottom of the window on the outside. Then it went away. Nothing popped, clicked or snapped back into place to say what it was.

dgibson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I thought I was going crazy. I turn my head in the passenger seat and it sounds like a window is open. Now I know I'm not crazy. I figured the windshield is a sound shield, and the front door glass are acoustic shieled as well. I figured thats why its louder in the rear. But I'm gonna try the seal on the box if I dont have one. Will check tomorrow

Stan Burun

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
have the same problem with my new 2021 longhorn 10th-anniversary dealer said it was the window visors took them still has the same noise sounds like it's all doors

Stan Burun

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I taped over every opening I could and still get in the truck including the tow mirrors still have the noise

Stan Burun

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
how long is that seal I have one in the center attached to the box iI hangs down at an angle towards the cab