Window trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alexander Wardlaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Only found one thread about this so I have to ask since no good or real answers where given.
The BLACK RUBBER type trim at the bottom of side windows is bulging OUT looks terrible. I see peeps say the only fix is the chrome/metal strips to replace the black rubber.. well my truck is completley blacked out and I refuse to have ANY chrome. If I got the stock chrome metal trim to replace, could they be painted? powder coated? trying to think out side the box since black metal does not seem to be available.

Rav3ncroft

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Absolutely, with the proper prep you could have them painted or possibly powder coated. I'd do the same if my truck starts to suffer from this issue since it's also blacked out.

14 Lonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You can replace the door belt with the same rubber style. I would reach out to [email protected] here on the forum and see what he can find for you.