Window visor removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt Todd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2ED3524F-8FED-4CDA-9DCB-9DA3B72AE8F8.jpeg Can you tell me how to remove these window visors without messing anything up? Also, I need to remove one of those tacky looking car dealership patches that’s stuck to the tailgate.

Any advice to remove these 2 things would be great.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Try some fishing line between the visor and the door frame. Use it in a sawing motion to get through the foam and adhesive backing.

For the dealer logo try soaking it with warm soapy water to see if the logo will start to break up with rubbing pressure.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Try some fishing line between the visor and the door frame. Use it in a sawing motion to get through the foam and adhesive backing.

For the dealer logo try soaking it with warm soapy water to see if the logo will start to break up with rubbing pressure.

A heat gun might help soften up the glue before you start with the fishing line.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A heat gun might help soften up the glue before you start with the fishing line.
That too just don't go too crazy so the plastic doesnt melt or crack or the paint gets too hot and softens.