Windows won't move, Air Bag light on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nat

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram express 4 door, 2012 Ram
Engine
Hemi
My Windows won't move and my Doors locks won't work and at the same time my Air bag light is now on on the dash?

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sounds like you knocked loose a connector under the dash somewhere. I think that all of those things that arent working run through one of the connectors by the brake controller plug next to the ebrake. I want to say that its the one mounted on the side of that block, but no promises.

Did you recently do any interior work that may have involved disconnecting connectors or kicking around under the dash...?

If not, then it might be your instrument cluster that died, but i think all three of those things run through the body to instrument panel connector under the dash. (The windows and door locks have to get to the doors obviously, and the airbag system has wires going to the seat belt retractors and the various seat sensors.)

Reactions: Nat
OP
OP
N

Nat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I wasn't driving it at the time this started. My employee was. The truck is lifted and does not have steps So maybe he slipped getting in or something and dis lodged something.
I did notice that the power Mirrors are still working.

OP
OP
N

Nat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
THANK YOU It was a loose plug up under the dash to the left of the steering wheel. I'm not sure which one I pushed them all and now it all works and the Air bag light went off