Winter is coming!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StClairHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys just wondering if any one else has experienced this issue. During the cold months, I mean minus temps in the dead of winter, has any one noticed that when you make a sharp turn a cold draft enters the truck and even though the heat is cranked you feel sudden cold. ( Not out of the vents ) I'm on my 2nd 4th gen and I have experienced it with both. I haven't said anything to the dealer, I figured it was a design flaw. Any way I was just thinking about it. I know we are in the stuffy heat of summer, I just happened to remember it.

Thanks

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I am also on my 2nd fourth gem and have not noticed this. We don't get below 0 degrees to often though.

canadiankodiak700

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L Pentastar
Hey guys just wondering if any one else has experienced this issue. During the cold months, I mean minus temps in the dead of winter, has any one noticed that when you make a sharp turn a cold draft enters the truck and even though the heat is cranked you feel sudden cold. ( Not out of the vents ) I'm on my 2nd 4th gen and I have experienced it with both. I haven't said anything to the dealer, I figured it was a design flaw. Any way I was just thinking about it. I know we are in the stuffy heat of summer, I just happened to remember it.

Thanks

you know nothing......

how do I know this you ask? well that's what I do , I drink and I know things ....

lol sorry, got carried away there, this I don't know, I'm new to ram.