Wiper Arm for 1992 D 150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RM84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 V8
Hello - the passenger side wiper arm on our 92 Ram is broken. We cannot locate a replacement anywhere.
Does anyone know of an available wiper arm that we can order that will fit? Either for a different year, or some kind of universal one? We will replace both of them if necessary so they will match. We just need 2 working wipers!

Churl Quinn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
Seeing as no one else has answered, I'll give it a try. The wiper motor used by the d150 is the same wiper motor used in several Dodge vehicles as far back as the 1970's (and it's still readily available). The blades on the d150 are 18" so it follows that that any 18" wiper arm that fits that wiper motor assembly should work. Oreilly's used to carry charger and challenger wiper arms that I'm pretty sure would work but they have been out of stock for a while now. And of course, there is always the junk yards/you pick it lots. Good luck.

PaPitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
I 'd think back when I HAD MY PART STORE I SOLD ARMS.
tHE ARM SIZE that fit OVER THE SECTION THAT STUCK OUTOF THE FIRE WALL .. tHEY WERE JUST ABOUT THE SAME FOR LOTS OF CARS & TRUCKS . & Then the blade don't truly have to be the exact same . You could get by with one or two inches shorter or longer . & Put the longer arm on the driver side . As todays car a lot of them have 18 inch one one side & 16 on the passenger
I'll say drive by a better part store & ask if they can just install either new blades or new arms & blades . & there always wrecking yards filled with lots af arms.