Wiper Arm Replacement....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rebelrouser

Reaction score
Ram Year
'22 Ram 1500 GT
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello, I don't know if any of you's who have Ram's have noticed that the wiper set up is pretty pathetic. I was in my wife's Grand Cherokee and noticed how nice they swipe across the windshield. Her Trailhawk wipers worked the same. So what I am proposing is is there anyway of changing the useless Ram wiper arms for the Cherokee ones? There has to be a way to make them functional. Just thinking out loud is all.........

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Interesting.
Following! I assume you are talking about the wiper arms !
I would think if the spline shaft on the wiper motor is the same they would swap ! But would have to be same length arm !
I wonder what is the difference and what don't you like ?

OP
OP
Rebelrouser

Rebelrouser

Reaction score
Ram Year
'22 Ram 1500 GT
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you haven't had the expericence of the Jeep Cherokee wipers and are content with the Ram wiper arms then you haven't seen a nice wiper motion across the windshield. They don't shudder and are way better in the winter as well. My 2 cents......

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I agree our arms are cheap looking. The Cherokees ones are nice. I just went with a nice set of blades on mine and they work just fine.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
If you haven't had the experience of the Jeep Cherokee wipers and are content with the Ram wiper arms then you haven't seen a nice wiper motion across the windshield. They don't shudder and are way better in the winter as well. My 2 cents......
No experance with Cherokee wiperes ! But so far I have no issues with my 2015 with good blades, I will have to look at a Cherokee now lol So did you swap out the wipers on your RAM ? O am going to google the Cherokee wipers now thank you lol

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
The only thing that i don't care for with the Ram wipers are the speeds in the mid to high speed

There is a point where the speed of the arms is perfect for the amount of rainfall & then you click it up just one more click & you may as have shut the darn things off, it moves so rapidly that i don't know if they touch the glass

BrBlack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Interesting.

My wiper arms are very sun faded and I was thinking of painting them. If its beneficial to replace them with Jeep ones that might work better.

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Our wiper Arms are made for the contour of our windshield, just put a good set of Bosch icons on, and call it a day.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasse452