Wireless Apple CarPlay disconnecting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Floridaboy68

Reaction score
Ram Year
I have a 2022 Rebel and it has wireless Apple CarPlay works good for about 10 minutes then just says connecting. Anyone else having this problem? Is there something I did wrong?

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I have had this same issue on my wife's Pacifica. Both times it did it to me, I just turned off wifi and Bluetooth and then turned them back on and then it connected right away.

umbighouse

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
For folks using the Carlinkit wireless carplay device (I just got the v4.0 model), I have a question. In general, this works well, but every so often, it will disconnect due to outside radio interference (I've confirmed this happenes in the same exact location repeatedly). When it disconnects, how do you reconnect it? When this happens, I lose the CarPlay icon on my radio, and I can't get the CarLinkit connection splash screen to reappear.

Here's what I've tried:
-Unplugging it doesn't seem to work
-I've noticed that when it disconnects, the native UConnect bluetooth connection connects, and if I try to disconnect it, it immediately reconnects
-I've updated the latest firmware

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye