Wireless charger not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I thought mine was broken, and was about to take it to the dealer when I made one last ditch effort to figure it out. I have a Pixel 3 with a significant case, and once I figured out how to position the phone, it charges every time, with the case attached.

I put the phone in the slot sideways, push it all the way to the drivers side until it bumps the wall, then slowly ease it toward the passenger side until the blue light comes on. I have to creep it about 1/2 an inch and then it comes on. Works perfectly on my truck, but it was so finicky that I thought it was broken. It's very position-sensitive.

Try that method with the screen facing you, and alternate it with either the left side of the phone facing up, or the right.
Sorry, it shouldn't be this finicky. With my BMW, you just drop it in the slot and it works. I chalked this one up as a Ram design flaw and moved on.