Wireless Charging Pad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tango2249

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2021 Laramie with the factory installed wireless charging pad. What iPhone cases will work (if any) with the wireless charging pad? I have a Unicorn Beetle case, and it won’t charge on the charging pad after clicking the phone into place. I know I can just use a charging cord, but it would be a lot easier just dripping the phone into the charging pad.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
OP
OP
T

Tango2249

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have an IPhone 11 Pro Max and use a UAG cover. Works on the the built in charger in wife’s Cherokee.

Fediej

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I have an IPhone 11 Pro Max and use a UAG cover. Works on the the built in charger in wife’s Cherokee.
I don't have an iPhone but my Samsung with it's UAG case works on most Qi charging pads as well

TonySisk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Place the phone sideways, it works. The larger iPhones are too big sitting upright.

demech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Most newer cell phones are too tall for the RAM charging pad. Disappointed that RAM didn't figure that out before committing to the current design. I can wedge my Pixel 7 Pro (with thin case) in the slot but the back of the phone is not flush up against the charging pad. Works occasionally but not normally. Need another 1/2 inch of room.