Wireless phone charger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

Forrest Alley

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001, 2020
Engine
5.9 Cummins and 6.4 Hime
Well I took the truck in for the forth time, and told them I'll be back Friday to pick it up, and if they can't fix it then just tell me so. But that they need to compensate me in some way. We'll see what happens.

OP
OP
F

Forrest Alley

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001, 2020
Engine
5.9 Cummins and 6.4 Hime
It sat there the whole week, they never touch it. Now I have taken the truck 5 times and they ordered another part, the part came in. And now they are telling me they don't believe that will fix it so they didn't install that part. I'm still waiting for a call to hear what they xome with. I'm not backing down on this, they got me on the windshield but not on this, there is such a thing as a lemon law in Va.

CanRebel

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Besides me typing stupid thing back in earlier posts.

Since I have 12 pro max with case. it doesn't fit well. If I'm sitting idle. it will charge. But when I'm driving.
It just turns red. Too lazy to test it without the case.

But to make it more annoying. I can't plug it in, and sit there, cause it's too big and connector hits plastic.
So I have put on side. Phone has good battery, so don't care much.