Wiring Diagrams

• Thread starter Deleted member 26229
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 26229

Does anyone have the official Chrysler website with all the wiring diagrams for the last few years of ram trucks. It was completely free and only worked during business hours (stopped working at like 4 pm everyday). I've tried searching for it but cannot find it anymore.

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
That was the free demo site for Tech Authority and it was shut down several years ago.

-K

OCDTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That was the free demo site for Tech Authority and it was shut down several years ago.

-K

I was about to mention buying from tech authority, do you know if their material is top notch factory manual and wiring?

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I was about to mention buying from tech authority, do you know if their material is top notch factory manual and wiring?

As far as I know, Tech Authority is the same as the factory system the dealers use. You can purchase short term subscriptions to try it out. One warning though, if you buy their manual on a CD version for offline use, you do not get the wiring diagrams.

-K

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26229

How many years ago was it shut down? I remember being able to access it as little as two years ago. The site looked a little to clean to be a third party. There was even 3d models of the trucks that showed exactly where each wiring harness was.

OCDTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As far as I know, Tech Authority is the same as the factory system the dealers use. You can purchase short term subscriptions to try it out. One warning though, if you buy their manual on a CD version for offline use, you do not get the wiring diagrams.

-K

Yes the manual is seperate from the wiring 100 or so for manual and 95 for the wiring or something but im really interested in it. Thank You.

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Here's the site.
You can pay $35 for a 3day subscription or I'd recommend buying the Wiring Manual & the Service Manual on USB which is nearly the same as the old demo. Get a combo with both if they have it (looks like they only have up to 2016 currently).

www.techauthority.com

https://www.techauthority.com/en-us/products/complete-ecatalog/?category=5&name=Wiring Manuals

https://sbsprograms.snapon.com/EqsE...Now_Available_on_Mopar_Tech_Authority_web.pdfView attachment USBs_Now_Available_on_Mopar_Tech_Authority_web.pdf

M² Mods.