Wiring help for qsb 6.7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Coryrodecap

Reaction score
Ram Year
02 2500/02 1500
Engine
6.7 qsb
So I have quite a project I have a 02 24v vp44 Cummins dodge 2500 and a 4.7 magnum 1500 dodge also a 6.7 qsb industrial truck rear accessory drive Cummins engine. What my project is I am going to take the body off the 1500 and the body off the 2500 and swap them being the 1500 is far far nicer a truck and has the bubble headlights but also I am going to remove the vp44 Cummins and install the far better 6.7 yes I know it may be a headache with the rear accessory drive part and getting the transmission and torque converter to bolt up but if it’s too much an issue I also have a blown isb 6.7 I can convert it into a front accessory drive if I have to. My question is I need the wiring diagram for the truck side of the ecm that is on the engine. I have looked a ton of places and thought I found it but only found one for a vp44 6.7 ??????? I didn’t even know they existed mine is obviously a cp3 fuel pump engine. Also and it’s not as big a deal but need the diagram for the 02 1500 cab side wiring but I can get that if no one can come up with it. I am a master mechanic and have plent access to automotive schematics but do not have them for industrial or know if it is the same. If it’s the same ecm than I can get it. Any help would be very appreciated.