Wobble side to side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alex_5_7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I carry approximately 1 ton in payload 24/7(welding rig) in my long bed crew cab 6.7 Cummins. I bought the truck last may and I now have 14,000 miles. When i first had the set up i didnt experience the wobble but as it started breaking in it got worse. It only happens when I hit bumps,dips or anything that will make my truck go up and down vertically going 50 mph+ so usually on the interstates. The result is a side to side wobble that feels like it comes from the rear. I was thinking of getting air bags installed or upgrading the shocks to fix the problem. Maybe both? All I remember is I had the same problem on my 2014 RCSB ram that was lowered 4" in the back. I purchased a spohn adjustable panhard bar to center the wheels and it fixed the problem completely. So maybe the same can apply to this one since it got lowered(leveled) in the rear with the 2000 lb set up I have on the bed. Any help from y'all would be great.

IMG_20190404_215907_347.jpg

BWC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Ive never heard of a wobble coming from the back but upgraded shocks and bags would help the ride quality with the welder in the back for sure. Night and day difference. Most like fox 2.0 or bilstein 5100 shocks