Won't be buying a BMW anytime soon if they're going to do this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freakydude

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
FCA has done it for a while now. Ever pay for the emergency services or your hotspot?? Toyota is doing it same as Honda. Ford does it with their services same as GMC with Onstar.
bet you guys never thought of those things. The fact that BMW does it and it shocks people even though how many of us pay for Sirius radio?
I have a BMW 535I, goes like stink. At 150mph you can't tell your doing any more than say 60 or 70. I do 10 hour rides and I get out like I just drove around the block. Beauty cars but really you all have been paying for service for years,
Why the shock? I mean seriously. Let them think software locks will continue to work, we get upgrades for free when they are cracked.
PS the pic is from before I finished blacking it out so don't be mean to it please. I drive my Ram more than the car.

Attachments

• Klaus.jpg
    Klaus.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 3
OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
FCA has done it for a while now. Ever pay for the emergency services or your hotspot?? Toyota is doing it same as Honda. Ford does it with their services same as GMC with Onstar.
bet you guys never thought of those things. The fact that BMW does it and it shocks people even though how many of us pay for Sirius radio?
I have a BMW 535I, goes like stink. At 150mph you can't tell your doing any more than say 60 or 70. I do 10 hour rides and I get out like I just drove around the block. Beauty cars but really you all have been paying for service for years,
Why the shock? I mean seriously. Let them think software locks will continue to work, we get upgrades for free when they are cracked.
PS the pic is from before I finished blacking it out so don't be mean to it please. I drive my Ram more than the car.
We don't pay any fees other then Sirius if you want it past your free 1 year period,can't say as i've ever payed for emergency services on a Ram in Alberta,don't think we have that option in Canada on a truck. What in hell is a "hotspot",i'm older and never heard of such a thing,lol. Hell i don't even use a phone in the truck,if i've even got it with me,i don't carry a phone in my vehicles all that often,lol. But i do expect heated seats and steering wheel to be almost standard options in Canada ,and not have a monthly fee attached to them.

Freakydude

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
We don't pay any fees other then Sirius if you want it past your free 1 year period,can't say as i've ever payed for emergency services on a Ram in Alberta,don't think we have that option in Canada on a truck. What in hell is a "hotspot",i'm older and never heard of such a thing,lol. Hell i don't even use a phone in the truck,if i've even got it with me,i don't carry a phone in my vehicles all that often,lol. But i do expect heated seats and steering wheel to be almost standard options in Canada ,and not have a monthly fee attached to them.
hotspot- turns your truck into a mobile internet connection via it's connection not your phone. If you have the U connect its in your apps screen. point is "pay for use fees" are coming to all brands and you will see a host of options.
they are options so buy em or don't

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963