Would you pay monthly for certain features

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Grant

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Correct, with the caveat that there will still be some hardware differences between trim levels. Every given vehicle won't be the exact same, think V6 vs V8, leather vs cloth, sunroof or no, but the computerized/infotainment stuff would all be standardized.
Agreed. Drive train and other such options will always be different, but the upgradable feature will be as standardizes as much as possible. From a production point and the ease and speed of production, it makes good monetary sense. It actual is better for the consumer too because it will be easier to get the trim level with the options desired.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Agreed. Drive train and other such options will always be different, but the upgradable feature will be as standardizes as much as possible. From a production point and the ease and speed of production, it makes good monetary sense. It actual is better for the consumer too because it will be easier to get the trim level with the options desired.
Ahhhhh, U might wanna think it again. BMW talking this chit, Mercedes, etc.,. But alas, we R all entitled to our thoughts and ideas. I just hate being dictated to. SO glad I got MY 19 w/o the added BS, but do wish it had a MFT.

Randy Grant

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ahhhhh, U might wanna think it again. BMW talking this chit, Mercedes, etc.,. But alas, we R all entitled to our thoughts and ideas. I just hate being dictated to. SO glad I got MY 19 w/o the added BS, but do wish it had a MFT.
Like you said, we are all entitled to our opinions.