WTB 05-09 wrecked / totaled 3500 diesel 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SamTheDitchDoctor

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020, 1990
Engine
6.7 Cummins / Allison & 5.9 / NV4500
As the title suggests, looking for a complete totaled truck for a project. Must be complete firewall forward. (Preferably a rear impact or a rollover but body damage really doesn’t matter as long as it runs and drives). 4x4, 3500, diesel. Need it complete firewall forward, So if your insurance company is about to rip you off and before I go give Copart my money I’d like to support a fellow member.

If you have any suggestions or an idea where one is (besides Copart) please PM for an email addy me or respond here. Cash In hand.

Thank you.

Last edited:

beng3303

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 2500 HD
Engine
5.7- Non mds
If you do find one that has the skid plate package, I would be interested in purchasing them. Good luck

OP
OP
SamTheDitchDoctor

SamTheDitchDoctor

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020, 1990
Engine
If you do find one that has the skid plate package, I would be interested in purchasing them. Good luck
I’ve found a couple. Haven’t seen underneath yet. But will keep this in mind for sure. If I can help you I’d be glad to.

jbcongo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Not exactly what you are looking for, but close.
I have a 2006 Ram 2500 SLT SB diesel with only 92,400 and automatic transmission that I recently totaled in a rollover accident.
After a long fight with insurance I just got the vehicle back last week. Engine fired right up and everything seems to be in good order other than all the body damage and the steering linkage that the tow company hooked too to drag it up on the flatbed:mad:.
I actually happened upon this thread while I was doing some google research to try and estimate its value.

OP
OP
SamTheDitchDoctor

SamTheDitchDoctor

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020, 1990
Engine
Not exactly what you are looking for, but close.
I have a 2006 Ram 2500 SLT SB diesel with only 92,400 and automatic transmission that I recently totaled in a rollover accident.
After a long fight with insurance I just got the vehicle back last week. Engine fired right up and everything seems to be in good order other than all the body damage and the steering linkage that the tow company hooked too to drag it up on the flatbed:mad:.
I actually happened upon this thread while I was doing some google research to try and estimate its value.
I’m so sorry I missed this post. My notifications were going to my junk mail. Hopefully I’ve got that fixed now. Did you wind up doing something with it already?

OP
OP
SamTheDitchDoctor

SamTheDitchDoctor

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020, 1990
Engine
Also, since I probably missed this, anyone else have anything? I just looked at the date on the reply too. My house burned down about 2 weeks after the reply. It’s been a ****** summer.