Wtb black oem quad headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys I'm on a budget so can't go projectors but im hoping someone has black oem quads laying around they don't want!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a set of chrome ones I can put in mine for the right price on my black ones. Bulbs have been upgraded to I believe 6k. Maybe higher.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Mbrigh3

Mbrigh3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm hoping I can snag a pair for around 100 on fb. Just seems rare so I figured id check the forum!

Puba08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
eBay ones lasted fine in NY winters. No condensation at all. Less than $100 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hey guys I'm on a budget so can't go projectors but im hoping someone has black oem quads laying around they don't want!

You can get oem replicas off eBay for $110 and they even have black ones with clear corner reflectors (looks the best imho) and I’ve retrofitted a few sets of these oem reps and they are exactly the same down the sizing, plastics, bezel, etc. I can’t find any difference.

As for leaks, I’ve ran a couple different sets in my personal ram in between custom retrofits and taking lights on and off and never once had any leaks or condensation.

Totally worth it when it’s just a halogen bulb and not a ****** ebay projector headlight. Only aftermarket projector headlights worth the money are AlphaRex and TYC/Depo oem replicas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Mbrigh3

Mbrigh3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can get oem replicas off eBay for $110 and they even have black ones with clear corner reflectors (looks the best imho) and I’ve retrofitted a few sets of these oem reps and they are exactly the same down the sizing, plastics, bezel, etc. I can’t find any difference.

As for leaks, I’ve ran a couple different sets in my personal ram in between custom retrofits and taking lights on and off and never once had any leaks or condensation.

Totally worth it when it’s just a halogen bulb and not a ****** ebay projector headlight. Only aftermarket projector headlights worth the money are AlphaRex and TYC/Depo oem replicas

I'm rocking led bulbs in my chrome ones. Im just worried about loss of vision if I go for the amazon ebay version in black. I do like the one with the clear turn signal though!

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I'm rocking led bulbs in my chrome ones. Im just worried about loss of vision if I go for the amazon ebay version in black. I do like the one with the clear turn signal though!

Why would there be loss of vision with the eBay/amazon ones compared to OEM? Same reflective surface area, same size reflector bowls, no difference. The part of the headlight that is chrome or black, is the bezel and that part does not reflect any of the light from the bulb. If it did, it would be scattered all over the place blinding people. The only part that reflects the bulbs light output is the “bowl” that sits behind that bezel, which is more noticeable in the black pair as you can see where the chrome is, compared to the black bezel.

OP
OP
Mbrigh3

Mbrigh3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dude it's insane how many messages im getting from members who signed up yesterday 9r today asking me to message them on whats app to obtain them lol.

The cop in me says uh no lol

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
***** I had the same issue when I posted I wanted a grille.

OP
OP
Mbrigh3

Mbrigh3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
***** I had the same issue when I posted I wanted a grille.

Yea sad part is im sure tons of people fall for that.

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Yea sad part is im sure tons of people fall for that.

True. One was actually a member I have seen a ton recommend someone. Which was a scam must have had his account hacked

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Wow i had no idea that these forums were being infiltrated by scammers targeting members looking for super niche parts lol. So weird.

OP
OP
Mbrigh3

Mbrigh3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow i had no idea that these forums were being infiltrated by scammers targeting members looking for super niche parts lol. So weird.

Dude you should see my inbox. Tons of scammers sending me messages. Its been weeks and I just got another one.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Dude you should see my inbox. Tons of scammers sending me messages. Its been weeks and I just got another one.

if you get any more PM me or report the post.

OP
OP
Mbrigh3

Mbrigh3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
if you get any more PM me or report the post.

I sent you screen shots of the messages. Some are from members but the obvious scammers are included

Status
Not open for further replies.