WTB Mygig Lockpick

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metalchewy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 TRX4
Engine
4.7L
Would like to pick up a decent priced Mygig Lockpick setup. Want to add more cameras to an RHR.

Do you have one you no longer use??

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Curious as to why, I've used two of them in LX cars and they were great.
I've had two fail on me. The first under warranty and they made me pay $50 to have it replaced. At times the functionality was touch and go with quirks in how they achieve some of the features. On an RA4 radio, turning on video in motion caused the NAV to think the vehicle was driving in reverse.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I wonder if it's something to with the later elex....mine were in 05 and 06 cars and performed flawlessly. The backup was especially handy because LX's have big asses you can't see behind when backing up.

72Buzz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi,
In case you're still looking, I have a MyGig Lockpick V.5 for sale. It was working when removed from my 2013 Durango with Uconnect 730N RHR media center.

72Buzz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Would like to pick up a decent priced Mygig Lockpick setup. Want to add more cameras to an RHR.

Do you have one you no longer use??
Hi,
In case you're still looking, I have a MyGig Lockpick V.5 for sale. It was working when removed from my 2013 Durango with Uconnect 730N RHR media center.

OP
OP
metalchewy

metalchewy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 TRX4
Engine
4.7L
Hi,
No longer looking. After so long I couldn't update the first thread th stay I wasnt.

brental1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have MyGig Adapter Pro with version 2.2 firmware in my 2006. I am using MyGig head unit. It works fine; but now I'm trying to install 4 cameras (front, rear and both sides (for turn signals). Problem is I have only 3 inputs. 2 on the LockPick and one cable labelled Reverse Camera. I had read on Coastal Tech's site to use Y adapter. But, when I try it, connecting to any of the 3 inputs, I just get a blurry image. Anyone know how to do this? Seems Coastal Tech is out of business. No response to emails; and when I call (321) 574-5011 it goes immediately to voicemail with a message "user has not setup voicemail".

clifford15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
I have MyGig Adapter Pro with version 2.2 firmware in my 2006. I am using MyGig head unit. It works fine; but now I'm trying to install 4 cameras (front, rear and both sides (for turn signals). Problem is I have only 3 inputs. 2 on the LockPick and one cable labelled Reverse Camera. I had read on Coastal Tech's site to use Y adapter. But, when I try it, connecting to any of the 3 inputs, I just get a blurry image. Anyone know how to do this? Seems Coastal Tech is out of business. No response to emails; and when I call (321) 574-5011 it goes immediately to voicemail with a message "user has not setup voicemail".
You need an A-B switch, either manual or 12V powered to switch channels. I got one on Amazon years ago to switch between front and rear cams on my Challenger.

brental1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You need an A-B switch, either manual or 12V powered to switch channels. I got one on Amazon years ago to switch between front and rear cams on my Challenger.
Did you find a 12 v powered A-B? I guess I could have the front cam on the normally on side, and trigger to the rear with the 12 V backup signal.