WTT: 2017 Ra4 with Navigation for UAS/UAQ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdpadrez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking to trade. Cash also on my end of course.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks!

imwaahoo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Mi
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi,
Whats your cash price?
I have a few Ram 1500 parts from 2016 Laramie Limited 4x4. (4) factory air suspension springs, Grey console cover, Black LED overhead console W/home link & Sunroof buttons, Nice black roof liner with speakers for sunroof model. It needs harness connectors for O.H. console though. All parts in great condition with the exception of the missing console connectors on the headliner.
Do you have radio and Nav. codes for the unit?
Thanks!

Mr Black

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi,
Whats your cash price?
I have a few Ram 1500 parts from 2016 Laramie Limited 4x4. (4) factory air suspension springs, Grey console cover, Black LED overhead console W/home link & Sunroof buttons, Nice black roof liner with speakers for sunroof model. It needs harness connectors for O.H. console though. All parts in great condition with the exception of the missing console connectors on the headliner.
Do you have radio and Nav. codes for the unit?
Thanks!

Are you selling the Air suspension all together? Got a lonestar 2wd. Not sure what I need to do Air in the front. But rear should be easy I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye