Y78 recall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoosterR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok, I got a recall on my 2020 Ram 3500 and know about the wait and finally found a dealer that “said” they have injection pump (Y78) in stock. Took my truck in and as soon as I got out of the truck the pulled it in the shop. I said to myself Sweet, great service. Got my rental car from Enterprise to be returned in 3 days. Called on the 3rd day and they said there are 2 more recalls.(1) injection pump(2) tailgate alignment (3) tranny oil plowing out the dip stick.( To which they haven’t found a cure for) called today and service told me there is one truck in front of me and it might be another week because some technicians quit. Who quits the day after Christmas? So I call the Ram reimbursement dept. 800-992-1997 and they said they reimbursement might take 30-60!days. #Pissed after Xmas!!!

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
The ZA3 recall for trans is not something to get all worried or worked up about unless your currently having problems, I know being my truck is included in the recall, its safe to drive so long as fluid is not blowing out the dip stick tube... I have read they have found a fix for trans problem but parts are not yet available, as for the tail gate I have read from those who have had it done it takes the tech about 30 minutes to align parts in tailgate... If the guy quite the day after Christmas he either got a better job, was tired of the dealers BS or both or???

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963