Zone 4 inch lift plus their UCAs plus bilstein 6112s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FLYxxBOY

FLYxxBOY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
@JB1 I know this is an old thread, but what made you drop it to a 5/3? Also, what tires were on your build when it was the 7.8/5? It looks perfect and I just ask because I'm basically going that route lol. I have the 4 inch lift now with bilsteins set to 2.8, 3 inch coil in the rear with a 1 inch spacer. I'm getting the 5 inch top spacer from zone to swap out my 4, and swapping my spacer in the rear for either a 1.5 inch, or I might do the 5 inch coils. Should have just done the 6 from from get-go but ya know...lol Did you have any issues with that setup?

Last edited:

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@JB1 I know this is an old thread, but what made you drop it to a 5/3? Also, what tires were on your build when it was the 7.8/5? It looks perfect and I just ask because I'm basically going that route lol. I have the 4 inch lift now with bilsteins set to 2.8, 3 inch coil in the rear with a 1 inch spacer. I'm getting the 5 inch top spacer from zone to swap out my 4, and swapping my spacer in the rear for either a 1.5 inch, or I might do the 5 inch coils. Should have just done the 6 from from get-go but ya know...lol Did you have any issues with that setup?

I had 37’s with the bigger lift. It drove ok except on highways and hills it would downshift and hunt for gears even with my 3.92’s. I went down a tires size to 325/60R20 and that much lift looked odd to me so I lowered it down to what I needed. It’s a personal thing but I like a truck to have a certain amount of fender gap, not too much and not too little (stuffed).

Now it cruises on the highway just fine :crazy:

9ABEBA0B-C7C0-42D7-AA83-25AF7DF4C189.jpeg

Last edited: