Zone 4 inch lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the BDS (same as Zone) 6" and my shafts sit almost level. They use the same drop brackets, so with a 4" kit they look about right.

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Zone says the angles are normal ? Lol
This wouldn’t be my first option ever for lifting with brackets.
Your alignment was a a toe and go job, fairly ****** caster and even worst camber values. Combine that with those inverted cv angles and that truck prob drives like a complete bucket of ****.

OP
OP
DANIEL AYALA

DANIEL AYALA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’ve been looking at other trucks here and most have added Bilsteins in front set at either 0.7 or 1.4” additional lift. I sure wish you could post your fender measurements because the Bils might solve your issues.
That's what I was thinking too. Comes to be about 40 1/4 with stock size tires. caa2bd067c89f78e749d71c622efc9c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DANIEL AYALA

DANIEL AYALA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Zone says the angles are normal ? Lol
This wouldn’t be my first option ever for lifting with brackets.
Your alignment was a a toe and go job, fairly ****** caster and even worst camber values. Combine that with those inverted cv angles and that truck prob drives like a complete bucket of ****.
It actually drives and rides really well.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Rear is at alllllmost 42. Opted in on 3inch coil for the back

Ok so that's actually about right, 99% of the zone 4" members added bilsteins with their kit and either set them for 1.4" or 0.7" additional lift. It just depends how close to your 42" rear height you want to be. Example, your at 40.25, so if you added bilsteins at .7 you'll be at 41" with a 1" rake. If you do 1.4" you'll be at 41.6 so you'll have about 1/2" rake. Add in a set of 35's and you'll be at 43 up front which seems to be the average.

Heres a good thread, if you look at post #109 there's pics of the front angles with the bilsteins set at 0.7

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/zone-4-lift-with-bilsteins.97284/page-11

OP
OP
DANIEL AYALA

DANIEL AYALA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok so that's actually about right, 99% of the zone 4" members added bilsteins with their kit and either set them for 1.4" or 0.7" additional lift. It just depends how close to your 42" rear height you want to be. Example, your at 40.25, so if you added bilsteins at .7 you'll be at 41" with a 1" rake. If you do 1.4" you'll be at 41.6 so you'll have about 1/2" rake. Add in a set of 35's and you'll be at 43 up front which seems to be the average.

Heres a good thread, if you look at post #109 there's pics of the front angles with the bilsteins set at 0.7

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/zone-4-lift-with-bilsteins.97284/page-11
Thank you!! This is what I assumed in the first place because a lot of people tend to change out shocks to even out the truck and zone took that into consideration.

I wanted to keep the shocks because I'm moving out of state pretty soon and didnt wanna spend extra to change and drive it 2000+ miles on brand new shocks. I don't know lol that's just me.

But thank you for researching for me!! Much appreciated.