tonneau cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desert01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
any one know who makes the soft tonneau covers for mopar any help appreciated

RGAS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
any one know who makes the soft tonneau covers for mopar any help appreciated
I'm not sure what information you're looking for but I have the Mopar premium fabric trifold and I broke a clamp and I had a heck of a time finding the original replacement. Matter of fact I couldn't. search Broken Tonneau Cover clamp on the forum I have a long thread about it a while back it might give you information you could use.

NH RAM

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Tradesman 2500 Snow Chief
Engine
I'm not sure what information you're looking for but I have the Mopar premium fabric trifold and I broke a clamp and I had a heck of a time finding the original replacement. Matter of fact I couldn't. search Broken Tonneau Cover clamp on the forum I have a long thread about it a while back it might give you information you could use.

Im not sure about the tonneau, but I appreciate the T/A that's your avatar. What year is it, 76? I appreciate the 2G F-bodies, very nice ride!

avantiguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
My 14 Sport had the Mopar hard cover and it was made by Fold-a-cover.

RGAS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im not sure about the tonneau, but I appreciate the T/A that's your avatar. What year is it, 76? I appreciate the 2G F-bodies, very nice ride!
Thanks about the car yes it's a 76. I thought maybe you had a Mopar soft cover that may be needed parts

RGAS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah it's a 76 thanks for the compliment. I just thought maybe you had a Mopar soft tri-fold and you needed parts for it and what I did to fix mine. Sorry for the double post I pulled the trigger too soon.