UDYSPWGN “Build”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buckeyexx

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I have a 2016 power wagon and Im curious as to what oil temp you were getting pulling your trailer. My coolant temps and trans temp are great but noticed when I pulled a 20ft cargo trailer that probably weighed 5000lbs total and my oil temp got up around 240 on a 65-70 degree day. I didnt feel like the truck was working all that hard and was pulling the trailer with ease in my opinion. I crossed a few small hills but really it was pretty flat road. Im thinking maybe the 35's and thuren level are working the truck harder than I think and wanted to ask someone with the same setup as mine what they are getting. Also I did have a 2015 6.4 that was leveled but on stock size tires and dont ever remember the temp climbing up like that and I towed much heavier loads than this. I know 240 isnt hurting the redline oil I have in it but seems higher that I was expecting.