What is it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B-RadsBadRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
I have the same thing in my truck but I dont have climate control in my truck so not sure thats what it is, I haven't been able to figure it out.

Stagman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
hey guys and girls,
I have a 2011 Ram Sport, and when I look up, in the center of the truck where the map lights and such are, I notice what looks like a camera in the middle. Looks like it's facing at a downward angle toward the back seat. Can someone enlighten me?

I thought it was the sensor for the auto rearview mirror when I first saw it on mine.

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
i agree that it has to be for climate control. I don't have the digital system and all i have is the indent in that location and no sensor like that.

Me too.

Sent from my tapatalk equipped AT&T iPhone 4.

OP
OP
AV8B6015

AV8B6015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
I have the same thing in my truck but I dont have climate control in my truck so not sure thats what it is, I haven't been able to figure it out.

Hmmm... maybe I need to break out the tinfoil after all.......

I'm going to have to ask the dealer this weekend.

COPGUY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
its a green LED light that lights up the center console at night. I have the same thing in my truck as well as my past BMW's and Lexus.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
its a green LED light that lights up the center console at night. I have the same thing in my truck as well as my past BMW's and Lexus.

There is a green light, but this its not that light...lol