FIX > 2013-18/classic 4th Gen USB Hub ... Battery to Keyed Power (For AA/CP wireless adapter)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

000brunswick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just completed. Have a 2021 warlock. I must have a bad connection somewhere because now I have 0 power to the console USBs. Also, and I thought this was strange, I moved the 90/91 fuse over to acc but I'm still getting power there I do however have a jumper in that spot for a camera. I'll sort it out and repost. I'll start with checking the connections I made, then try removing the jumper. I've got 2 new 6 blade fuse boxes I'm going to wire up soon so that will eliminate the need for any jumpers.

000brunswick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I hope someone reads this because I'm at a loss. As stated above I have a 2021 RAM Warlock classic with the center console. I have completed the mod as described.

Note that I removed the stock 12v outlet about a year ago, and replaced with a simple USB port. This should not affect the way this all works, but even when I completely pull the fuse from the 90/91 block I still have power there?? That is with no fuse at all. On top of that, and with the splice I have no power to the console USB ports. I have tried pulling fuses F104 PWR OUTLET - IP/CONSOLE, as well as F93 CIGAR LIGHTER, and also tried F67 BLUETOOTH/CDM, and power remains Soooooo where is the power coming from? ‍♂️