High beams flicker and low beams shut off after 20 30 minutes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billbowser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did an upgrade from factory projector to the lesem full led and the high beams flicker and the low beam gose off and dash will driver side headlight is out

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Well, the first thing would be to contact their service department for assistance, but reading through their CS page it is all about sales, zero install and troubleshooting help. Have your followed instructions exactly, and correctly installed the conversion kit? It is possible you have a bad component such as a ballast, but it is hard to help without full detail. Perhaps posting all instructions, any steps you might've taken ot written out, and pictures of your install might help.

There are vendors here you could provide a better experience if you end up returning your kit to Lesem.

OP
OP
B

billbowser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yea well I've been up all night all the post on here and I think I need to get the alphaobd but I own a mac et 9200 elite I'm gonna get in contact with macs I.T. guy Monday to see if I can program the bcm with it first.

OP
OP
B

billbowser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Actually lesem was texting and emailing me back and forth for a while so I will give them credit only where credit is do.

OP
OP
B

billbowser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, the first thing would be to contact their service department for assistance, but reading through their CS page it is all about sales, zero install and troubleshooting help. Have your followed instructions exactly, and correctly installed the conversion kit? It is possible you have a bad component such as a ballast, but it is hard to help without full detail. Perhaps posting all instructions, any steps you might've taken ot written out, and pictures of your install might help.

There are vendors here you could provide a better experience if you end up returning your kit to Lesem.
No instructions I was told plug and play I did I've replaced my pig tails and the multi function switch and my tech cleaned up all the grounds

OP
OP
B

billbowser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No instructions I was told plug and play I did I've replaced my pig tails and the multi function switch and my tech cleaned up all the grounds
This is the second set the first set the low beams just cut off while I was driving