Low profile Gen 3 front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chancesdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello
Need ideas for a Low profile front bumper but need to see it installed on at least a 07 2500 4X4, I just cant picture some of the bumpers when there displayed on a ford or toyota or other truck, you know what I mean.
Thank you for sharing some bumper pics.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Reach out to some of our vendors such as real truck, they can probably help

OP
OP
C

chancesdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for replying back. Got another question for ya.

I am looking to add oem fog lights to my truck, I see there is a wire harness that hooks to the LH fog light bracket, would this be the connector for the LH fog light? Not so on the RH side. No fuses listed for fog/head lights that I have found so far.
What would be the best bet for a manual that is close to the 07 year with a wire diagram?
Thank you
Rich

aszumilo

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for replying back. Got another question for ya.

I am looking to add oem fog lights to my truck, I see there is a wire harness that hooks to the LH fog light bracket, would this be the connector for the LH fog light? Not so on the RH side. No fuses listed for fog/head lights that I have found so far.
What would be the best bet for a manual that is close to the 07 year with a wire diagram?
Thank you
Rich
When I had my 04, the wiring harness was already there and I just had to mount the lights and plug them in. Then I had to swap out the headlight switch with one that can control the fog lamps. Not sure of the difference between 04 and 07, but, it was an easy install. Took all of about 20-30 minutes.