Memory seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2020Ram3500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins HO
I have a 2020 Ram 3500. It’s a Laramie. It has the memory seat position. It reset itself (or so I thought) so I programmed it again to the position and the key. It acknowledged it on the gauge cluster that it saved the seat position and paired that key to the #1 position. So I tried to use it and it doesn’t move the seat when you press the button even with the engine running, the key doesn’t move the seat, I locked it walked away and came back and unlocked it and the seat stayed in the same spot. Is this a common problem?

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I don't understand your problem. My seat never moves even though it's saved. But it shouldn't as I'm the only one that drives it and I don't move it. I have the option enabled to kick the seat back when I open the door, but it does not work because I have the seat almost all the way back for my normal driving position.