Security gateway bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joesstripclub

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500 PW
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Exactly where does that plug in on your 2500? Does not look like it would hook up to you Bus blocks. Is the connection location easier to get at than the Bus Blocks toe Kaodtech hooks up to?
I had to pull the instrument cluster out and the harness plugged directly into what I assume is the security bypass module. I had to unplug two harnesses from it. Kind of a pain in the ass as you have to pop out the radio to get the panels off to the right of the steering wheel.

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
I had to pull the instrument cluster out and the harness plugged directly into what I assume is the security bypass module. I had to unplug two harnesses from it. Kind of a pain in the ass as you have to pop out the radio to get the panels off to the right of the steering wheel.
Thanks, sort of what I figured. Hooking to the Bus Blocks was a bit of a contortionist act but at least I didn't need to take anything apart. Glad I went with the Kaodtech style bypass.