Trying to convince my cousin..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
The great part about those trucks with raised white letters is, they can be switched around lol. Of course for this to be a go, it’s gotta be on the dealership cost wise. :)

Father Of Four

arod412

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
These new 2019 truck prices are just so high right now. I was just curious, and checked my dealer, and they only had limited editions and big horns..and the cheapest price is about $42k.

Former owner of a 2012 Ram 1500...and future owner of a Ram 1500

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Yes around me they feel they’ve discovered the fountain of youth, and their prices reflect that lol. I understand about people telling me to buy from other States and driving it back. But there is the problem of me not physically being able to be in a vehicle for several hours.

Luckily for me I’m not looking for the “ top “ of the line as far as models. I know what I want and anything more then that is just extras that I don’t want to pay for.

Father Of Four

RammerHarder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes around me they feel they’ve discovered the fountain of youth, and their prices reflect that lol. I understand about people telling me to buy from other States and driving it back. But there is the problem of me not physically being able to be in a vehicle for several hours.

Luckily for me I’m not looking for the “ top “ of the line as far as models. I know what I want and anything more then that is just extras that I don’t want to pay for.

Father Of Four
I bought out of state, it didn`t save me anything... it costed me actually... the time to go get it, and extra miles put on the truck to bring it home.
But buying out of state DID gain me one single thing, the exact truck i wanted, when no stealership a couple states around me had what i wanted.