Where to get a good pcm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhill115

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wondering if anyone has ordered a new pcm online and had any luck, I've read mixed reviews from flagship. Im looking to replace my pcm but looking for a good reputable company. Any info is appreciated. Thank you

Hagar1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wondering if anyone has ordered a new pcm online and had any luck, I've read mixed reviews from flagship. Im looking to replace my pcm but looking for a good reputable company. Any info is appreciated. Thank you
I got one recently from flagship and it seems to be OK. Took a while to ship to Canada and their shipping cost was horrible but other than that I can't say much bad about it. Oh, actually a couple of things.... the Vin from the original vehicle as well as the mileage both are still visible.

Kul1g

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
everything could be reprogrammed but that costs, so better to find mechanic with stuff that can reprogram your pcm (do not buy cubes from Amazon, eBay etc.) guy needs to have expensive equipment. My worst experience with that cubes that have some pieces of code was programming keys to pcm. Everything works fine until your battery goes out then pcm is saying that you put wrong key and requires original one ….