Diablo sport predator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hey man can you still work with the dsp?? How long will you be able to work with it, got one for sale and want to make sure I'm ok to buy it

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes I custom tune with Diablo as well. I have a $125 price for "enhancing" the diablo tunes. You'd send me the tune ur running and I'll apply my tune config to it. You send me back a log and then I tailor it more if need be, then send another tune. You'll want a 180 tstat.

And of course, make sure the price for the used predator + the 125 doesn't out cost a $439 Intune i1000 tuner that is the tuner and my enhanced 125 option added in already. (I wouldn't expect it would but just making sure)

And for the predator, ensure it has the ac adapter/cable kit too so you can get email tunes.

OP
OP
GhostRam94

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Dude your awesome!! Yeah man it's only 100 bucks that's why I wanna jump on it, gonna knock out a few mods before I hit you on the custom tune, such as the t stat, Efan,tb and cai, so prob around Christmas time ill hit you up and get it rolling, should I look into gauges??

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wouldn't worry about gauges unless you just want them lol

But ensure it's got CROM 9r13 on there before tuning it. It'll show that on the display when you power it up. And if it's not that, get it off the Diablo site and use dsdownloader to load it up

OP
OP
GhostRam94

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Oh I was thinking a a/f gauge and that would be it, I'll make sure that it has that, what kinda of numbers should I see after those mods and my y and exhaust with your tune, just curious lol

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have gotten 23 hp in most cases (over stock pull). I've seen some out of the norm ones higher, but 23 hp/tq is what I have posted through my website dyno list

OP
OP
GhostRam94

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Ok well knocking out this and a new tb in the next 3 weeks, 180tstat will come soon also, then might take me a bit to get a cai unless I find one i like used in about a month and then e fan and then I'll be pming you