Adam's 2014 Spring Sale - Forum Preview!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Once again, the forum faithful get the first chance at our spring sale, before the rest of the world!

Enjoy 15% off store-wide and free ground shipping over $75, no exclusions. Shop with the code SPRING14!!​

Some of the new items:

Rinseless Wash Gallon Refills now available!

1070.jpg

1 Liter Kwazar Mercury Pro Bottles, available individually, in 3-packs, and can now be added on to Liquid Gallon Refills at a discount!

1008.jpg

We've also added some new things to our Kits page, you can check them out here:

Adam's Premium Detail Kits

CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW!!!

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
We've been fielding a fair amount of questions about the Kwazar bottles and why and how they are different. This video does a great job at explaining why they are a premium bottle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BWD1P8ePS4

ramflava

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel
Ordered the Kwazar APC bundle, two double soft towels, and a waffle drying towel

Only received a gallon of APC w/out the bottle. I also received the double soft towel, but no drying towel. Anyone else have this problem?

I got an email saying they ran short of the bottles, and apparently drying towels, over the weekend due to high volume sales. The website still shows it all in stock though.

Just curious if this happened to anyone else.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Ordered the Kwazar APC bundle, two double soft towels, and a waffle drying towel

Only received a gallon of APC w/out the bottle. I also received the double soft towel, but no drying towel. Anyone else have this problem?

I got an email saying they ran short of the bottles, and apparently drying towels, over the weekend due to high volume sales. The website still shows it all in stock though.

Replied to your PM, but to let everyone else know, a little hiccup in our (admittedly crappy) inventory system allowed us to oversell a few things.

Most will be back in stock in the coming days, if they aren't already and will ship out ASAP as they arrive.

Thanks everyone for your patience, we work to keep up during sales as well as we can!

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
Well finally found a product from adams i do not like there wheel cleaner lol used it on girlfriends corvette (no rims were not hot im not an idiot) sprayed on let foam up rinsed off and the rims were still dirty then did it again now bottle is empty still nothing mind you this is a brand new c-7 and it would not even remove brake dust

ramflava

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel
Well finally found a product from adams i do not like there wheel cleaner lol used it on girlfriends corvette (no rims were not hot im not an idiot) sprayed on let foam up rinsed off and the rims were still dirty then did it again now bottle is empty still nothing mind you this is a brand new c-7 and it would not even remove brake dust

This by no means an attempt to call you an idiot or insult you, but did you simply spray and rinse, or did you use something to wipe the rims with before rinsing.

I ask because it is possible the wheel cleaner loosened the dust and was ready to shine after you wiped off the wheel with wheel woolies or a microfiber cloth.

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Yes. I ordered a car wash trio and a clay bar kit. Did not get my great white drying towel, or the clay. I was pretty upset, but the customer service said they'd have it shipped out as soon as possible.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one

Sorry to hear that Walt!

Which cleaner was it, the Green Wheel Cleaner or the Deep Wheel Cleaner? Did you agitate it with a brush or other tool, or just rinse it off?

Both of our wheel cleaners are pH neutral, so they need agitation once applied. They are not a "spray and rinse" cleaner. Those are highly acidic and do not play nice with most wheel surfaces.

Let me know your process and let's get to the bottom of this!