Last Minute Shopping? Here's Something We've Never Done Before!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
I'll be honest, I have purchased 0 gifts so far this Christmas. Anyone else in the same boat?

That means I'll be scrambling all weekend to make it happen.

Knowing I'm not the only one who waits until the last minute, we decided to make last minute gift giving a breeze this year.

Through December 22nd at 2pm MST, enjoy FREE 2ND DAY SHIPPING ON ALL GIFT CARDS. Please note, this 2nd day promotion only applies to gift cards. Orders with additional products will be separated and shipped via ground delivery.

Just select: "Free Shipping (Gift Cards Will Ship FREE Via 2nd Day Express Delivery)" at checkout.

Click here to shop gift cards!
Adam's Polishes Gift Cards | Car Care Gift Card

c8sAjxBh.jpg

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
the last several years my wife and I have had it easy. Being childless and married 25 years Christmas does not add any pressure as we do not do the gift thing. If we want anything we purchase it throughout the year, next spring is a 2 week trip to Europe as an example. Merry Christmas though and have fun at the local malls.