2015 Ram Valve stems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyrant

Reaction score
Ram Year
'12CC / '15RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys,
just wondering if you sell the valve stems for the 2015 Ram, they are a bit different from the other years so i cant use my spare valve stems from my 2012.

would appreciate if you could help me out, VIN is:
3C6JR6BT7FG546939

OP
OP
T

Tyrant

Reaction score
Ram Year
'12CC / '15RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
think is solved it.
part number: 68206635AB

pretty expensive for valve stems tho (15$ each)

chopperman1

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Rebel
Engine
5.7L HEMI
It's not just 5$ valve stem tho, it's a part of the TPMS, threaded brass fitting, screw etc. Is there a reason you need new ones? If for a 2nd set of rims I would think you would need the whole TPMS setup. If leaking are you sure it's the stem itself and not just the valve core which can be tightened or replaced?

OP
OP
T

Tyrant

Reaction score
Ram Year
'12CC / '15RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's not just 5$ valve stem tho, it's a part of the TPMS, threaded brass fitting, screw etc. Is there a reason you need new ones? If for a 2nd set of rims I would think you would need the whole TPMS setup. If leaking are you sure it's the stem itself and not just the valve core which can be tightened or replaced?

no leaks or issues here, I'm replacing my wheels with the sport wheels and will swap over the sensors and tires from my current setup. Thats why I need new valve stems, the part number above is infact the full stem including the brass fitting and core.

The reason the price surprised me was that a few years ago I bought a full set of valve stems for the price above.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
I see you have the correct part number listed above. It does include a new screw as well for attaching to the sensor.

-Benny