LMC Finally !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dodgefreek89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys im not sure if you all already know or not but i just found out that lmc is finally gettin a magazine for 1st gens and ram chargers. Website says not till spring of 14' though. But i Just wanted to give everyone a heads up

I tried to order one now but it wouldnt let me maybe only certain styles can pre order.

Catalog for Chevy, GMC, Ford and Dodge Truck Parts and Accessories - LMCTruck.com

DodgeAddict

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Don't hold your breath on the catalog They've been promising this for at least 3-4 years now with "Will be available spring of 20??"

I go to their store & get tilt column parts from them & they laugh when I ask about 72-93 truck catalog Their store is roughly 20 miles from me

The only reason why they have the tilt parts is because our Mopars have a GM tilt column

itsadodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Slant 6
Don't hold your breath on the catalog They've been promising this for at least 3-4 years now with "Will be available spring of 20??"

I go to their store & get tilt column parts from them & they laugh when I ask about 72-93 truck catalog Their store is roughly 20 miles from me

The only reason why they have the tilt parts is because our Mopars have a GM tilt column

I know this is off typic but, dodge trucks use gm tilt column? Like would a gm column fit in a first gen dodge ram?

Thanks

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
from what i remember you are thinking of a 70's dodge truck that used a gm tilt steering column. on the 80's and newer trucks i am pretty sure used a dodge built column. are you good with electrical? if not i think changing columns would be impossible since trying to find a 81-87 steering column with tilt would be pretty hard. you could possibly use a newer steering column but it would require a lot of wiring but if you don't have delayed wipers it would be a good time to add them.

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
The tilt column started in 78 I think and the Dodge columns for 78-8? are pretty rare so some people used GM columns to replace them.

itsadodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Slant 6
I went ahead and "pre ordered" the catalog,

Thanks for the info guys

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
i have had 3 ford catalogs show up already but no dodge catalog and i don't own a ford

DodgeAddict

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I know this is off typic but, dodge trucks use gm tilt column? Like would a gm column fit in a first gen dodge ram?

Thanks

ALL Mopar tilt columns till 87 were GM columns

I rebuild the 68-87 Mopar tilts

As far as a column made for a GM fitting NO

RamV10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V10

Thanks

P/S Pumps were GM, Dodge used Q-Jets from GM also. Why build your own when you can use a proven part. GM had some of the best steering out there in those days IMO.

itsadodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Slant 6
ALL Mopar tilt columns till 87 were GM columns

I rebuild the 68-87 Mopar tilts

As far as a column made for a GM fitting NO

So gm built the column for dodge but it's not interchangeable, right?