Left Side of Truck Sittong Lower Than Right

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoox_II

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hey everyone

In the fall, I put a 3 inch LEVELING kit on the front of my D150 to get rid of that "hot rod" look. It worked great and looks good on the right side, but on the left side I noticed that it's still sitting really low... it is 3 inches higher than it used to be,but it's still quite low

now, I do know that my left cab mounts are worn out, and also my shock mount busted when I hit a pot hole, so I believe these are the causes. But, I have approached several shops about the cab mount, and no one seems to want to touch it. All I ever get told is "well, it doesn't effect how the truck drives so I wouldn't worry about it". But come on, I don't care if it doesn't degrade the performance... it DOES effect the looks of the truck which I obviously care about. but even after persistently approaching shops about it, they just seem to not want to get involved with it. So, do you guys know what type of shop would be best equipped to do this for me? Is it a "body" shop type thing, or would it be more of a "suspension" type thing? Why would they not want to dive into this job? Is it gonna be really expensive?

I really want my truck sitting level on both sides. otherwise, I'm only getting half my money's worth out of the leveling kit

Thanks everyone

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
cab mounts would most likely be a body shops thing but even then no one makes cab mounts for 81-93 trucks so someone would have to do some custom fabrication or modify a 72-80 mount to work. doing this plus rust repair is by no means easy or cheap. i know i had to replace the front cab supports/floor pans on my 93 and it took a week straight of work and even then there was still corners that got cut because i was on a time limit

as far as the lean goes that is a tipicle dodge lean. they always lean to the left. that is where all the weight is

rusties93LE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
360 magnum
Hot rod, custom car shop would be the best equipped for something like this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990