2013 3500 production delays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2013-ram3500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
According to www.arifleet.com
These are possible reasons and causes to production delays or shortages. Site shows no plant downtime with a 10-12 week delivery from time of order placement?
So why on earth are tons of rumors floating around about frame problems?
Ram better start answering some questions pretty soon! I may have to get my deposit back and cancel my order. I wanted a 2013, not a 2013 produced and delivered by 2014. This is so frustrating.

(XXS) Electronic monitoring module
(LHL) I/P mounted switch bank
(LPD) CHMSL lamp w/ camera
(ETK) 6.7L I6 Cummins turbo diesel engine
(WBH) 18” steel chrome clad wheels
(XF7) Dual alternators
(TEA) LT285/60R20E on/off road tires

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Damn man, I'm sorry. Hopefully soon you'll start getting answers. If not I wouldn't blame you for getting your deposit back and trying to find a Ram that you can get sooner. Hell, even waiting for a 2014.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That must be frustrating.
Did they also sell you 18" wheels with 20" tires?:emotions33:

OP
OP
2013-ram3500

2013-ram3500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I pulled that information straight from the website, those are all possible shortages in supplies. Not necessarily an item that I ordered.

I just wanted to update people about possible things that could delay them receiving their trucks. Because its very difficult to find anything on the web about production delays. I try and look daily to see if Ram or Chrysler have released any information as to the holdup on the new HD. Just trying to help out however I can. Wasn't necessarily ranting about my own order.

mmcbride56

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L
I was told there is a shortage in build parts for the AISIN transmission and is why you are only allowed to order the RFE instead. Also told that the CHMSL with camera is not a factory order/installed item and must be added at the dealer.
I won't place my order until I can get exactly want I want...

What web site are you getting factory production run data?

OP
OP
2013-ram3500

2013-ram3500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I was told there is a shortage in build parts for the AISIN transmission and is why you are only allowed to order the RFE instead. Also told that the CHMSL with camera is not a factory order/installed item and must be added at the dealer.
I won't place my order until I can get exactly want I want...

What web site are you getting factory production run data?

www.arifleet.com

There are a couple others, I will try and find them again.