aam 11.5 locker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warwagon98xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 CCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
does anyone make a lunchbox locker for the aam 11.5?

whatroads

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 QC 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7 w/ 3.92
The only options I know of are ARB and Detroit. Of course, you could always weld the spider gears

homeguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm very happy with my ARB lockers in both of my Jeeps. Engage them whenever you want or need them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SouthTexan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 CTD
Eaton makes the Detroit Locker for the AAM 11.5.

If you are going to go with an on/off locker like an ARB. I would look into the AAM Trac-rite GTL. It is made by the same company that makes your axle. Its major benefit over the ARB is that it is a Torsen gear style limited slip differential when not engaged which makes it great for on road use, and a full on locker when engaged. The ARB is only an open diff when not engaged and a locker when engaged.

http://www.demandaam.com/technical-...cal-gear-with-electronic-locking-differential

krb686

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
Eaton makes the Detroit Locker for the AAM 11.5.

If you are going to go with an on/off locker like an ARB. I would look into the AAM Trac-rite GTL. It is made by the same company that makes your axle. Its major benefit over the ARB is that it is a Torsen gear style limited slip differential when not engaged which makes it great for on road use, and a full on locker when engaged. The ARB is only an open diff when not engaged and a locker when engaged.

TracRite® GTL - Helical Gear with Electronic Locking Differential | American Axle & Manufacturing | Aftermarket OE Parts

Wow really? So you get the best of both worlds there. Seems dam near perfect to me.