The Devils Queen Mod Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Repla_Skillz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hey guys I'm back with another project truck, I've named this one "The Devils Queen". I guess I'll start this one off with a little bit of details on the truck. It's an 04 Quad Cab Laramie Sport Model. 220 thousand KM, engine has 100 thousand KM,(Hemi obviously). Picture of it below.

xQOrkDH.jpg

There she is in all her stock factory glory. Now to list the mods I wanna do, ones that are already done will be bolded.

Exterior:

Headlights
Taillights

Lift Kit
Iron Cross Front and Rear Bumpers
Debadging
Limo Tinted Back Windows
25% Tint on Front Windows
Take off Canopy
Trifolding Hard Box Cover
Rock Guarded Box
Smoked 3rd Brake Light
Metal Mulisha Rims
Bigger Tires
Flowmaster Exhaust
New Side Steps

Interior:

Alpine Subs
Alpine Speakers
Alpine Double Din Deck
Radar
DIY Gauge Colors
DIY Window and Lock Colors

Performance:

Chipped
Stage 2 Cold Air Intake
Many More

And the Taillights are in doing the headlights tomorrow possibly, here's a picture:

OGWpFJj.jpg

h2oman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow. Awesome rig dude.

BLACK2014

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 express
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Good looking truck.

OP
OP
Repla_Skillz

Repla_Skillz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Quick update got my truck booked in to be debadged on the 17th so there will be pictures after that, little concerned how it's gonna look with the sunfading on all the exposed paint ya know?

Also thinking of booking it in to get the windows tinted as well, going 5% Limo Tint on the back 3 dropping it down to 1% because of the factory tint, and the front two at 25% because in Alberta the ticket for 25% and 35% will be the same.

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Sound like this will be a badass build thread. Nice truck!

OP
OP
Repla_Skillz

Repla_Skillz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I need some opinions on something, so I want to get rid of all the chrome on the truck and exchange them for black accents, but I'm not to sure about getting rid of the rocker panels, I feel those will still look good on the truck, but I think rock guard along there would look good as well (painted to match the truck).

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I think it could look good either way. If you're going to color match, are you going to color match other accents? You could trim that color truck out in a few different ways. Black might not be the best though. Have any really good pics that show your truck's color? Could photochop the rockers black and see.

OP
OP
Repla_Skillz

Repla_Skillz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I think it could look good either way. If you're going to color match, are you going to color match other accents? You could trim that color truck out in a few different ways. Black might not be the best though. Have any really good pics that show your truck's color? Could photochop the rockers black and see.

Well see most of the chrome I'm taking off is stuff like door handles, the chrome box pieces, stuff like that, and I'm taking the fender flares off when I get a set of Pocket Fender Flares, the Bushwacker ones. I might paint those blue or leave em black. I do have my truck booked in to get Debadged on Friday, so I'll take a picture after I wash it or even after the Debadging so you can get a betterms feel for the truck.

OP
OP
Repla_Skillz

Repla_Skillz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi

Well everyone got the truck debadged today and she's looking sexy, the Queens one step closer to being done :) Also took her to Dodge to get the engine looked at because the Check Engine light kept going on and off, turns out it was an O2 Sensor (I already knew that just wanted to make sure) So i'll have to get one of those and put it in. So Cruizer I took another picture today hopefully it's one to your liking: X8kvX5J.jpg

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Looks good man. I'm not one for caps but that one's pretty sharp. How is your truck so clean in all that snow? My truck looks like crap right now, lol.

OP
OP
Repla_Skillz

Repla_Skillz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Looks good man. I'm not one for caps but that one's pretty sharp. How is your truck so clean in all that snow? My truck looks like crap right now, lol.

Haha I'm not either, once the snows gone I'm taking it off. It doesn't stay that clean! I washed it at 8 AM took it to get Debadged, took it to Dodge, then washed it again to take a really good picture haha! It's never that clean, especially when the roads are slushy and wet.