Got a little stuck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got a little bit too over confident in my truck :p but hey have to push the limits to see where my limits are right! took an hour to shovel it out but no big deal, ripped off the lower bumper valence when backing up but i think it looks better anyways :hahano:

MpML4W0.png
7ZNlMhY.png
u8JjScg.png

All the more reason to get my lift on :p

DodgeGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi Sport
Nice pics. We got a huge dump of snow here in MB too... I drove through some pretty big drifts to get to my house in the country, lol.

OP
OP
4x4Hemi

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Haha we got like a foot in one day last week. It was awesome besides the 100 car pile up on a major Highway. I **** you not! !

DodgeGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi Sport
Haha put the trail grapps to work eh? Fun!

Trail Grapplers are only on after snow is gone or almost gone. Probably look at putting them back on with the rims in May. Gotta protect those babies from the ridiculous amount of salt used on the roads around here! Until then... Cooper AT3s ftw.

It was awesome besides the 100 car pile up on a major Highway. I **** you not! !

Ya that was nuts! I saw it on the news... couldn't imagine seeing that in real life. Crazy.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That looks like some thick and heavy snow.