Looking for Interior Shots: Reg Cab Gen 4 with Sport Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey ya'll!

I'm trying to get a good idea of what the factory console looks like, as well as what the back wall looks like. I have the fold down center seat, and thus a middle seat belt. I am wondering how the cab wall etc looks w/o the center seat.

If ya have one, could you take some pictures and post em for me? I'd appreciate it!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
i'm sure the center console is the same size in the regular cab as the quad or crew cab

OP
OP
WhiteExpress

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm actually looking for a picture looking back at the cab wall. I want to see if there is a bulge where the middle seat belt goes or not.

OP
OP
WhiteExpress

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Found some car stereo sites. Looks like Dodge kinda dropped the ball on The R/Ts / Sports.

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
Found some car stereo sites. Looks like Dodge kinda dropped the ball on The R/Ts / Sports.

Im confused at to what you want let me know and i can take some shots tonight and what you mean dropped the ball .I like my back area has a really nice storage compartment.

OP
OP
WhiteExpress

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I wanted a view of the back cab wall, to see if there was still a 'bump' where the middle seat belt is. I found a thread of an R/T stereo build, and saw it was still there.

I mean "Ram" dropped the ball because it's not a smooth cab wall. Still has the bump, even though there is no seat belt. It's no big deal.

BlackOut11 - Thanks for your cooperation / willingness to help!

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
I wanted a view of the back cab wall, to see if there was still a 'bump' where the middle seat belt is. I found a thread of an R/T stereo build, and saw it was still there.

I mean "Ram" dropped the ball because it's not a smooth cab wall. Still has the bump, even though there is no seat belt. It's no big deal.

BlackOut11 - Thanks for your cooperation / willingness to help!

Ahhh got ya now ya thats still there lol.