To Line-X or not to Line-X? that is the question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillisRanches

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
So for you guys who are good at editing pictures. As you will be able to tell my paint job is getto. Any help would be great! Thanks everyone.
Ok so my dads truck is currently getting fixed from the bull damage. The body shop owner asked me if I wanted to Line-X the new bumper, since the textured power coating was starting to chip on the old bumper. He offered for his brother to shoot it because he is a Line-X dealer, but my body guy told me he would pay for the bumper to get done! :hmm:
I was thinking it would look good if we did part of the bumper plus shoot lineX down the rocker panels.
Would you shoot the whole bumper because the current bumper does match the bed? Would you shoot the rocker panels? What color do you folks would look the best? I have thought about a darker gray. I don't think pure black would look good. First photos is where I think the Line-X should be shot at and the next pictures are of the stock.

IMAG0559-2.jpg

IMAG0561.jpg

Stock
IMAG0559.jpg

IMAG0561.jpg

This is the powder coating that the bumper and flat bed looks like.
IMAG0565.jpg

Last edited:

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I missed this somehow... Ill try and get to this tomorrow or sometime this week if no one else does. photoshop is acting up on me right now