Sentimental Photoshop Pic Request....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PinkCamoDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v8 5.9
Well....I have a question for anyone out there who may care to tackle this....

We just went through Hurricane Isaac here, and in the midst of that, we lost my husband's dog unexpectedly. He is very upset over it, as he'd had her for a very long time. If I post a few pics, can someone out there make a collage? Nothing complicated or anything. I just wanna print and frame it in an 8 x 10 and suprise him is all. I was just hoping to have a few different pics of her in it, and her name and her birth/death year. If anyone has the spare time, I'll go ahead and get the pics up here. Thanks in advance.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
awe that's just horrible. So sorry to hear that the dog was lost.

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
go ahead and post the pics up. I know someone will be more then willing. this is something I could even do.

sorry for your loss, I'm sure it's been difficult.

Tapatalk Addict

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So sorry to hear that. Id be willing to give it a shot if you post some pics and Im sure a bunch of other people would be too

OP
OP
PinkCamoDodge

PinkCamoDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v8 5.9
Thank you guys. I'll put the pics up as soon as I get to my home computer, where I can upload them. It was very sad. :/

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
PinkCamoDodge

PinkCamoDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v8 5.9
Ok guys, well here's a few of her best glamour shots. Whomever wants to tackle it, can use any or all of these, up to you artists! As far as backround, I know he'd like something swamp related if needed. He grew up out here, and the swamp is a peaceful place to be. Her name was Le'Ira. Thanks so much in advance.

Yardphotos084.jpg
NewYardPicsSoFar012.jpg
June2ndand3rd2010001.jpg
BulldogPicsJune2011035.jpg

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok this is the first time Ive done something like this so I hope this is what you were talking about. It should be the right size and all. If you have any suggestions Id be glad to make changes. hope you like it!

leirapinkcamododge-1.jpg

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
That looks pretty good

OP
OP
PinkCamoDodge

PinkCamoDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v8 5.9
Ok this is the first time Ive done something like this so I hope this is what you were talking about. It should be the right size and all. If you have any suggestions Id be glad to make changes. hope you like it!

leirapinkcamododge-1.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Really, that is just perfect. Made my eyes well up.....Thank you. Can't thank ya enough......

OP
OP
PinkCamoDodge

PinkCamoDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v8 5.9
Your welcome! Im glad you liked it, and hope your husband likes it! I couldn't imagine losing my dogs like that...

I've already printed it and it looks mighty fine in the frame. Thank you again. You really did an absolutey beautiful job. That backround really fit well as well......

I'm going to present it to him as soon as he gets home. I know he's gonna love it.