Small grille change...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DodgeGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi Sport
Hey, can someone make the "shell" or outside of my grill the same color as my truck?? Leave the vertical slats black. Just wondering how it would look that way... kind of sick of this grille and am thinking about changing things up depending on how this would look. Thanks!

Use whichever pic works better (or both!), you can see the color of the truck better in the second.

Ram2.jpg
Ram6.jpg

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
just food for thought...I think it would look pretty badass with the slats color matched and leave the shell black..

OP
OP
DodgeGirl

DodgeGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi Sport
just food for thought...I think it would look pretty badass with the slats color matched and leave the shell black..

Sure. Might as well see what that would look like too! So, that being said, can someone do as I requested and also what Cody suggested? Thanks again!

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
I agree. I did the same. Went from a chrome shell to body color. It looks soo much better

Sent from my tapatalk equipped AT&T iPhone 5

OP
OP
DodgeGirl

DodgeGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi Sport
Ya I think I like the orange shell with black slats the best! Ill do this after I get my exhaust in the spring!