Fold Flat Floor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ram-head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have one from my 2007 QuadCab. I think they'll fit all 3rd and 4th gen QuadCabs, but not 100% sure. $150 shipped, but I may can go a little lower depending on shipping quote. I'm just looking to get a catch can out of it.
ny4yvy5u.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
ram-head

ram-head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Bump for price change... $150 shipped.

OP
OP
ram-head

ram-head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm pretty certain it would work with a 4th gen. But I'm not so sure about a bench seat. I think the bench seat is missing a bracket where the split is that this would need to be mounted to. I don't know how stable it would be without that. I have a bench in my 4th gen...I'll take a look at it when I get home and let you know.

nspector65

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think you are correct but I would love to have this feature! Let me know what you find out! Thanks!

OP
OP
ram-head

ram-head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I took a look...I don't think it will work on a bench seat unless you could fab up some kind of bracket for the split.

OP
OP
ram-head

ram-head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don't know. I've only seen splits for sale. The ones I've seen are like $300 new...I'd have to know I was going to use it quite often to justify that.

jlb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
I would imagine the weld nuts are still on the cab, even without the split bench. The "bracket" you would require would just be two flat pieces of metal with three holes each. Two of which would have bolts down into the floor, and one of which you would put a 5/16(?) bolt up through to go through the fold flat floor piece...

Would be pretty simple I think, just check to make sure the weld nuts are already there...

OP
OP
ram-head

ram-head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks for the info! I figure they probably are, too. But I'd hate for someone to get it and not be happy with it or even able to use it.

nspector65

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I looked and those weld nuts are in place. I wonder if I could order an oem bracket? I'm using google but if anyone knows the part number in the mean time that would be appreciated!

OP
OP
ram-head

ram-head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I didn't have any luck either. I found some brackets for the minivan seats, though. lol

nspector65

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If I get free time this week, I'm going to go to the salvage yard and pull one off a Gen 3 and see if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.