Selling Wet Okole Realtree HD Camoflage Seat Covers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chendrixson2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Price is $500 with shipping paid for by me.

They are brand new and have only been used for 1 week. Mint condition. They are very great seat covers, just weren't the color I was expecting them to be. They are currently off the truck and sitting in the box waiting for someone to buy them.

For vinyl seats.

They are water resistant and made from CR Neoprene. They have 1/2" thick padding for added protection and comfort.

Will fit 2013-2016 with the 3 cup holders in the center console

Front seat fit:
- 40/20/40 bench seat, with 3 exposed cupholders, console at the base of the middle seat.
- Side airbag cut outs
- No cut outs for electric seat controls
- Head rest covers included, for head rests with cutouts for 2 posts.
- Center console cover made for an opening center console. Protects the armrest!
- Middle seat cover extends down to AC vents on the back of it.
- Map Pockets on back of driver and passenger seat cover
- Has concealed weapon pouch on the driver's and passenger's seat near the manual seat adjuster handle in the front lower part of the seat. (under where the driver's or passenger's legs come off the seat.)
- Third or Middle seat cover is included.
- Velcro and Buckles allows for easy install and perfect fit to the seat. Seat cover does not slip when getting into or exiting the seat.
- Will not fit if the seat portion of your center console opens for additional storage due to there being no cut out.

Back Seat Fit:
- Full bench seat
- Per Wet Okole, if your backseat does not fold down you have unbolt the backseat to get proper fit and then bolt it back in place.
- Velcro and Buckles allow for easy install and perfect fit to the seat. Seat cover does not slip when getting into or exiting the seat.
- 3 headrest covers for headrests with cutouts for 2 posts.

**All manufacturer paperwork and instructions included**

Attachments

• IMG_5060.jpg
    IMG_5060.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4970.jpg
    IMG_4970.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4967.jpg
    IMG_4967.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4981.jpg
    IMG_4981.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_4982.jpg
    IMG_4982.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 58
OP
OP
chendrixson2

chendrixson2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Price is $500 with shipping paid for by me.

They are brand new and have only been used for 1 week. Mint condition. They are very great seat covers, just weren't the color I was expecting them to be. They are currently off the truck and sitting in the box waiting for someone to buy them.

For vinyl seats.

They are water resistant and made from CR Neoprene. They have 1/2" thick padding for added protection and comfort.

Will fit 2013-2016 with the 3 cup holders in the center console

Front seat fit:
- 40/20/40 bench seat, with 3 exposed cupholders, console at the base of the middle seat.
- Side airbag cut outs
- No cut outs for electric seat controls
- Head rest covers included, for head rests with cutouts for 2 posts.
- Center console cover made for an opening center console. Protects the armrest!
- Middle seat cover extends down to AC vents on the back of it.
- Map Pockets on back of driver and passenger seat cover
- Has concealed weapon pouch on the driver's and passenger's seat near the manual seat adjuster handle in the front lower part of the seat. (under where the driver's or passenger's legs come off the seat.)
- Third or Middle seat cover is included.
- Velcro and Buckles allows for easy install and perfect fit to the seat. Seat cover does not slip when getting into or exiting the seat.
- Will not fit if the seat portion of your center console opens for additional storage due to there being no cut out.

Back Seat Fit:
- Full bench seat
- Per Wet Okole, if your backseat does not fold down you have unbolt the backseat to get proper fit and then bolt it back in place.
- Velcro and Buckles allow for easy install and perfect fit to the seat. Seat cover does not slip when getting into or exiting the seat.
- 3 headrest covers for headrests with cutouts for 2 posts.

**All manufacturer paperwork and instructions included**

More pictures

Attachments

• IMG_4981.jpg
    IMG_4981.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4978.jpg
    IMG_4978.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5070.jpg
    IMG_5070.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 58

Idaho1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Diesel
I have these same covers on my tradesmen and they are awesome! A little warm in the summer but but very durable and good for pets for getting into your vehicle sweaty from the gym or wet from beach/pool. They also make seat heaters that are quite powerful which are easy to add on to these and are 12v plugins to your cigarette lighter ports.

GLWS

OP
OP
chendrixson2

chendrixson2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have these same covers on my tradesmen and they are awesome! A little warm in the summer but but very durable and good for pets for getting into your vehicle sweaty from the gym or wet from beach/pool. They also make seat heaters that are quite powerful which are easy to add on to these and are 12v plugins to your cigarette lighter ports.

GLWS

Yes they are very good seat covers, I just wish I would have gotten the right color. Hopefully someone will buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.